KingConvert Nokia 5233 Video Converter | Watch movie | Ausentes BluRayRip AC3 5.1
  1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

New Project, Sound Setup Questions

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by RagingRob, Sep 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. RagingRob

RagingRob Auditioning

Rob
    I'm building a home theater setup in half of my garage which I am enclosing. The finished space will be about 12 x 20. I have a list of what I was thinking of buying for the best setup and was hoping to get some input from experienced Home Theater Enthusiasts. Below is the setup I am thinking of buying and my main question is about the need for an amplifier and which amp to buy to best suit this setup. I was thinking I would use an amp to drive the center stage speaker as well as the two front facing speakers to each side. All speakers are 8ohm so I have been keeping that in mind. Find my current list below.

Klipsch RP-150M Walnut Bookshelf Speaker (Pair) - These will be to the side of the sitting positions facing in.

Klipsch RP-280F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speaker with Dual 8 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers (Ebony Pair) x2 - These will be the front facing as well as the 2 speakers delivering sound from behind.

Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-440C Center Channel Speaker - Ebony

Klipsch Reference R-112SW Subwoofer, Black x2 - Both of these will be in front below the screen.

Denon AVRX4400H - This is the receiver I have chosen to power all of this.

Sony 4K HDR Home Theater Video Projector (VPLVW295ES) - Pre Ordering this projector as the screen.